Emulsifying Wax 1kg
Sale Sold out
Regular price R 135.00 ZAR
Regular priceUnit price per
R 135.00 ZAR
Emulsifying Wax NF is a common, inexpensive ingredient used in lotions and creams to give them a smooth consistency and help keep them from separating. Emulsifying wax is made by adding a detergent (typically polysorbate-60 or steareth-20) to a vegetable- or petroleum-based oil.
DIY uses & benefits
- Hair care – Conditioners & Styling products
- Hair care – Depilatories, Hair bleaches and Hair colors.
- Facial care – Cleansers
- Body care – Moisturizing products (Creams & lotions)
- Make-up – Lipsticks, Glosses, Foundations & Concealers
- Skin care – Hand creams, foot creams
- Emulsifiers – O/W (Oil in Water)